The 2nd Philippine Nuclear Research and Development Conference (PNRDC2020) will be held from December 8 to 10 to coincide with the DOST Philippine Nuclear Research Institute’s Atomic Energy Week.
The Philippine-American Academy of Science & Engineering (PAASE) announces Mario Martone’s online lecture Understanding Geometry Through Nature and Nature Through Geometry. The webinar is scheduled on 6 November 2020 at 8AM (Friday, Philippine Time). The recorded lecture is available from https://youtu.be/9ZArI7F5TR8.
- Philippine Nuclear Research and Development Conference 2020: Call for Abstracts3 November 2020
- PAASE Webinar: Understanding Geometry through Nature and Nature through Geometry31 October 2020
- Physics Academic Festival3 October 2020
- (5P’s) PISIKA: Pagtuturo & Pananaliksik sa Panahon ng Pandemya15 July 2020
- Third Call for Papers for SPP20206 February 2020
- SPP 2020 Session 5G: Condensed Matter & Materials Science (SP)
- SPP 2020 Session 5E: Condensed Matter & Materials Science (SP)
- SPP 2020 Session 5D: Physics Education (SP)
- SPP 2020 Session 5A: Theoretical & Mathematical Physics (SP)
- SPP 2020 Session 4G: Condensed Matter & Materials Science, Computational Physics & Simulations (SP)