Job Title: Administrative Staff
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Diliman, Quezon City
The SPP Administrative Staff aids in managing, operating, and maintaining the Samahan. They help the Secretary General in processing official documents, preparing and managing the Physics Congress, and organizing official files in the SPP Office. They also help the Treasurer in managing the bank accounts and preparing the financial report of the Samahan. Other duties may be assigned to the Staff by the National Council as the need arises.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Update and maintain the financial records of the Samahan
- Coordinate with the accountant on the Income Tax Return (ITR) filing of the Samahan
- Help the Secretary General in processing official documents such as endorsements for the Physics Congress
- Help in the preparation, management, and operation of the Physics Congress
- Help the Treasurer in preparing the financial report and in managing the bank accounts of the Samahan
- Create vouchers for payables
- Attend the meetings of the National Council
- Manage and organize the SPP Office
- Perform other duties as assigned by the National Council
- Have finished at least the 2nd year of college education
- Proficient computer skills using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and web applications
- Knowledgeable in creating financial reports
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in working with NGO projects is preferred
Php 15,000-20,000 per month, depending on experience.
Interested and qualified applicants should send an application letter and a copy of their resume to email@example.com (with Subject: “Job Application 2022”) as soon as possible. Please address all letters to: Elmer Estacio, PhD, SPP President.