Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors must submit (File 1/2) a compressed file containing all necessary source and figure files or a camera ready MS Word document.
- Authors must submit (File 2/2) a PDF version of the manuscript for the reviewers.
- During submission of article metadata, the List of All Authors must contain all author names and affiliations.
- The manuscript length does not exceed four (4) pages. No file can be larger than 5 MB.
- The submission uses the 2017 SPP Proceedings templates provided in the Author Guidelines.
- You may specify in the Comments for the Editor field your preference of submitting a poster or oral presentation.
Submissions to the Proceedings of the Samahang Pisika ng Pilipinas must contain original work that is of interest to the physics community. All submissions are sent out for blind peer-review before our Editors can decide on manuscript acceptance.
By submitting their manuscript to the Samahang Pisika ng Pilipinas (SPP) for consideration, the Authors warrant that their work is original, does not infringe on existing copyrights, and is not under active consideration for publication elsewhere.
Upon acceptance of their manuscript, the Authors further agree to grant SPP the non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free rights to record, edit, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, and use all or part of the manuscript for any purpose, in any media now existing or developed in the future, either individually or as part of a collection.
All other associated economic and moral rights as granted by the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines are maintained by the Authors.
- Philippine Nuclear Research and Development Conference 2020: Call for Abstracts3 November 2020
- PAASE Webinar: Understanding Geometry through Nature and Nature through Geometry31 October 2020
- Physics Academic Festival3 October 2020
- (5P’s) PISIKA: Pagtuturo & Pananaliksik sa Panahon ng Pandemya15 July 2020
- Third Call for Papers for SPP20206 February 2020
- Conference Webinar Platform Guide
- W4-E3 5P’s Webinar Series Evaluation and Acknowledgements
- W4-E2 Lab skill sets, thesis, mentoring, and remote collaborations, Part 2
- W4-E1 Lab skill sets, thesis, mentoring, and remote collaborations, Part 1
- W3-E2 Establishing the student-teacher relationship, Part 2