The 37th Samahang Pisika ng Pilipinas International Physics Conference and Annual Meeting will take place in Tagbilaran City in Bohol from 29 May to 1 June 2019. Contributed presentations will be delivered on the following topics:
- Complex Systems
- Gravitational and High Energy Physics
- Computational Physics and Simulations
- Condensed Matter and Materials Science
- Image and Signal Processing
- Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- Physics Education and Pedagogy
- Plasma and Earth Physics
- Quantum Computing and Information
- Terahertz Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Ultrafast Optics
Please bookmark this webpage for updates.
The conference webpage for the last year’s 2018 SPP Physics Conference (Palawan) is here.
Talk titles and abstracts are published on SPP Paperview.
- Jessica Afalla, University of Fukui
- Pau Amaro Seoane, Institute of Space Studies
- Vincent Daria, Australian National University
- Mikaela Fudolig, Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics
- Ki-Seok Kim, Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Paul Lasky, Monash University
Mario Martone, University of Texas at Austin
Philip Tañedo, University of California, Riverside
Juzar Thingna, Institute for Basic Science
- Kristian Hauser Villegas, Institute for Basic Science
- Wei Wang, Heriot-Watt University
- Roderick Wong, City University of Hong Kong
Registration for this event will open on 28 March 2019.
- After registration, please make sure that you save the generated PDF ticket.
- Complete Lines 1 and 2 on the PDF ticket and bring it with you to the conference payment venue.
- Payment instructions can be found here.