The 37th Samahang Pisika ng Pilipinas International Physics Conference and Annual Meeting will take place in Tagbilaran City in Bohol from 29 May to 1 June 2019. Contributed presentations will be delivered on the following topics:
- Complex Systems
- Gravitational and High Energy Physics
- Computational Physics and Simulations
- Condensed Matter and Materials Science
- Image and Signal Processing
- Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- Physics Education and Pedagogy
- Plasma and Earth Physics
- Quantum Computing and Information
- Terahertz Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Ultrafast Optics
The conference webpage for the last year’s 2018 SPP Physics Conference (Palawan) is here.
Talk titles and abstracts are published on SPP Paperview.
- Yuki Abe, Osaka University
- Jessica Afalla, University of Fukui
- Christopher Bernido, Research Center for Theoretical Physics
- Ma. Victoria Carpio-Bernido, Research Center for Theoretical Physics
- Ivan Culaba, Ateneo de Manila University
- Vincent Daria, Australian National University
- Mikaela Fudolig, Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics
- Ki-Seok Kim, Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Paul Lasky, Monash University
Mario Martone, University of Texas at Austin
- Makoto Nakajima, Osaka University
- Chiko Otani, RIKEN Center for Advanced Photonics
- Gay Jane Perez, University of the Philippines Diliman
Philip Tañedo, University of California, Riverside
Juzar Thingna, Institute for Basic Science
- Kristian Hauser Villegas, Institute for Basic Science
- Wei Wang, Heriot-Watt University
- Roderick Wong, City University of Hong Kong
Program Day 1
29 May 2019
Program Day 2
30 May 2019
Program Day 3
31 May 2019
Program Day 4
1 June 2019
Registration for this event will open on 28 March 2019.
- After registration, please make sure that you save the generated PDF ticket.
- Complete Lines 1 and 2 on the PDF ticket and bring it with you to the conference payment venue.
- Payment instructions can be found here.